BASA delivers a broad range of benefits exclusively for members, including:
- Regular opportunities to network and meet with members; BASA events are attended by more than 600 managers and staff of member companies every year
- Guidance on a wide range of technical and business issues
- Industry representation to government, and national/ international bodies such as BSI
- Campaigning on industry issues
- Business services including a Business Support helpline and industry surveys
- Promotion of your business through the BASA website and handbook
- A network to other adhesive associations in Europe through our affiliation to FEICA
- Industry training and seminars
- Regular reports on a wide range of technical and business issues
BASA has 100 member companies which collectively represent around 85% of all UK industrial adhesive and sealant manufactures.
For more information on BASA membership or to submit the application form on this page, please email the secretary with your company contact details including address, telephone number and website.
As an introduction to our Association your first year (or part year) membership subscription will be reduced by 50%.